Creators update still not available?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have a dell latitude, i5 computer with 4GB ram, still not got the creators update pushed along to it. I know they paused it but come on this is getting a bit embarrassing surely now? This is android level updates that windows are giving machines at this rate.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a dell latitude, i5 computer with 4GB ram, still not got the creators update pushed along to it. I know they paused it but come on this is getting a bit embarrassing surely now? This is android level updates that windows are giving machines at this rate.

if you're really anxious to receive it, you can sign up on the windows insider program and select release preview - wait for a day or two and you should receive it

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

Use this Media Creation Tool link :

www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Click the Update Now button.

Upgrade Assistant will appear to check on your computer's readiness. If approved it will tell you what to do next. just follow the prompts.
This is, in fact, an in-place upgrade install.
As such, you can keep your files, settings and apps.
No product key is required.
Activation is automatic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo