Daily Kos: Why I hate Windows 8

I thought this was fascinating, if only because it's not a bunch of tech fanboys arguing amongst themselves. It's a mainstream political blog popular in Democratic circles. The resistance to Windows 8 is very deep; whether it's rational or not is another question, but this is insightful. Windows 8 is in trouble if only because people simply don't care to give it a shot.
    01-16-2013 12:16 PM
    Daily Kos: Why I hate Windows 8

I thought this was fascinating, if only because it's not a bunch of tech fanboys arguing amongst themselves. It's a mainstream political blog popular in Democratic circles. The resistance to Windows 8 is very deep; whether it's rational or not is another question, but this is insightful. Windows 8 is in trouble if only because people simply don't care to give it a shot.
    Eh, they only parrot what they read on tech blogs. There's nothing wrong with Windows 8. They should stick to their biased political garbage.
    01-16-2013 12:22 PM
    Eh, they only parrot what they read on tech blogs. There's nothing wrong with Windows 8. They should stick to their biased political garbage.
    ...it's a center-left politics blog. Of course it's biased. There's no claim to objectivity made.
    And if anything, the tech blogs have been more accommodating of Windows 8 than the average consumer.
    01-16-2013 12:26 PM
    ...it's a center-left politics blog. Of course it's biased. There's no claim to objectivity made.
    And if anything, the tech blogs have been more accommodating of Windows 8 than the average consumer.
    Ive seen some tech sites that have not been too kind to Windows 8
    01-16-2013 02:53 PM
    I didn't read the whole article (too long winded), but from a glance, the issue seems to be more related to user error or user behavior than Windows 8. The person didn't take the 5 minutes to learn the new motions, and then blamed everything that went "wrong" on Windows 8.
    01-16-2013 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD