Is it me, or is Gmail not being synced over to Mail app?

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Trying to figure out just why I haven't been receiving my e-mail via Gmail on the Mail application. Removed the account, tried re-adding. Using both the Google and Other Account options yields the same error. Of course I select IMAP when using the Other option, due to loss of EAS (but did you hear that Google extended EAS for Windows Phone users until the end of 2013? Google extends Windows Phone calendar and contacts syncing until December 31st | The Verge).

I am contemplating on making the switch over to Outlook. Since I already have an alias (my MS account is based off my Gmail account), I switched the primary to the Outlook address, for starters.
Reading on MS's help files that the change affects WP, Xbox, and Win8 too, right? I can sign in using the Outlook name and it'd be the same account?

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know Microsoft closed calendar and contact sync with activesync for google accounts. You might still try to make your account as an exchange account an sync the calendar and contact this way

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster