fb profile pic as wallpaper

alexbr91

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
since wp7 has such good facebook integration wouldnt it be cool if there was an option that would automatically set your fb profile pic as your wallpaper!

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Ive never understood why people want a picture of themself as a wallpaper on their own phone. I see it all the time and it just confuses me.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Ive never understood why people want a picture of themself as a wallpaper on their own phone. I see it all the time and it just confuses me.

I see it too, on all phones. I can see having a pic of your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend or whatever, even your dog (which is my wallpaper).

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I see it too, on all phones. I can see having a pic of your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend or whatever, even your dog (which is my wallpaper).

I completely understand ALL of those as a wallpaper...But yourself...come one. IDK to each their own.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Some people don't put pictures of themselves as their Facebook profile picture. But I'm sure that's a very small minority, so adding the functionality to use it as a wallpaper seems like something that MS shouldn't waste their time with, and should instead be more of a personal homebrew project.

I mean, at my desk, I already have the framed picture of myself, the one on the wall, the wallpapers on both my monitors, the picture of me smiling on my mouse pad, and the coffee cup that has a picture of me on it. Why would I need another picture of me on my phone. I mean, I'm sure all of you could completely relate, right?

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Some people don't put pictures of themselves as their Facebook profile picture. But I'm sure that's a very small minority, so adding the functionality to use it as a wallpaper seems like something that MS shouldn't waste their time with, and should instead be more of a personal homebrew project.

I mean, at my desk, I already have the framed picture of myself, the one on the wall, the wallpapers on both my monitors, the picture of me smiling on my mouse pad, and the coffee cup that has a picture of me on it. Why would I need another picture of me on my phone. I mean, I'm sure all of you could completely relate, right?

I think you forgot about your keychain that has your pic on it too :p

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
+1 Reflexx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes