sound enhancer update

raverblood

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
ok i have looked thou all forums and dont see this come up. i thought that sound enhancer was going to be in the settings like attentive phone.. now i have attentive phone in setting with the update on the app however, sound enhancers update says it is not avalable for my device. i have upgraded to mango using the force way. my phone is the htc arrive. i have to app still in my phone and will not del due to afraid that i will loss it for good. is this an error that will be fixed or is htc changing the app so much that now the arrive cant update it. help

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
This is a known issue, it's discussed in other threads. No solution so far I'm afraid... I can't install sound enhancer in my Mozart either :(

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

theman60099

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I still have it too. now I know not to touch it, especially considering the other issues that are going on with it too. it would really suck to lose it.

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Any news on this issue? I haven't been able to re-install sound enhancer on my Mozart and the sound really sucks without it! Does anyone know a way to get it back? I've asked in other forums and people seem to have forgotten about this issue! Help?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes