send error - Help!

georgeralph43

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone over come this issue or do I really have to upgrade exchange to 2010??

"We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well did you make sure your attachment is not to large? and that you have the correct address?? lol

it might also be related to reception, or if your phone is CONNECTED to a PC via USB , it turns off your data , that might be it as well?

try doing a *soft reset* ( turn off, turn on ) / battery pull..

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
OOK!! i did more research and found this little info regarding that message

Outlook has a 24hour e-mail CAP of 500 E-mail/message.. so if you exceed 500message/e-mails in 24hours it will STOP sending out e-mails and give you that error message.

that's all i got so far!

hope this helps :)

georgeralph43

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys thanks for your replies. Sadly neither of these aare ththe answer. It happens when creating new or reply to emailS. It happens with all emails, attachment or not.

I have also tried applying all updates to the 2003 exchange server but with no effect.

I have tried removing and recreating the aaccount but with no effect.

It is also not related toto number of email as I am yet to send any successfully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes