Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nataku4ca

So, I was in Visions shopping for my mom's new home theater system yesterday(sunday), after all the back and forth for the price and what to get the sales guy asked me if i had a phone (who doesnt? :P) i said i do and pulled my 800 out and showed him, then he went oh is that the new Nokia phone?

then... i started selling him the windowphone os and showing him how things work (and how it works better than the other stuff) lol :D

he showed quiet a bit of interest, thought id share this interesting moment (he was suppose to be selling me stuff :P)
    selfcreation likes this.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Interestingly, Visions doesn't carry Rogers, and the 800 is so new maybe they don't have it yet. They'll be getting it though. When I was in a Visions a month or so ago, getting a new radio installed in my car (so I could play podcasts :D ) I showed the guys there some of the Smoked By Windows Phone videos from CES.
    Regards,
    Joel Rushworth
    Victoria, B.C.

Nokia 6188 - AudioVox PPC6600 - HTC 8125 - Lg eXpo GW820 - Lumia 710 - Lumia 920 - Lumia 1020