Can't add Facebook account. HTC Titan

turnedmyworld

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I have had my Titan for around 4 months and have had no issues with it until now. Today my Facebook account stopped updating. I tried to manually sync it by going to settings, accounts & email, long press on Facebook then hit sync. But as it tried to sync it came up with yellow text below my account that said "not-up-to-date".

I tried throughout the day to manually sync to no avail. Then I deleted my account from my phone and tried to re-add it, hoping this would solve my issue. But now I can't add my account! I put in my username and password then get:

"Oops! We're having a problem that we can't solve at the moment. Try again later."

...most generic error message ever...:dry

I have looked all over microsofts site and found nothing about this. I have reset my phone multiple times and am still having this issue. I really hope somebody can help me out, otherwise I'm going to have to do a full reset. I'm hoping to avoid that since WP has no way to backup settings, texts, apps, ect :mad:.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

-Matt

Phone: HTC Titan (HTC P139100)
Carrier: AT&T
Software: Windows Phone 7.5

sebenway

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I have had my Titan for around 4 months and have had no issues with it until now. Today my Facebook account stopped updating. I tried to manually sync it by going to settings, accounts & email, long press on Facebook then hit sync. But as it tried to sync it came up with yellow text below my account that said "not-up-to-date".

I tried throughout the day to manually sync to no avail. Then I deleted my account from my phone and tried to re-add it, hoping this would solve my issue. But now I can't add my account! I put in my username and password then get:

"Oops! We're having a problem that we can't solve at the moment. Try again later."

...most generic error message ever...:dry

I have looked all over microsofts site and found nothing about this. I have reset my phone multiple times and am still having this issue. I really hope somebody can help me out, otherwise I'm going to have to do a full reset. I'm hoping to avoid that since WP has no way to backup settings, texts, apps, ect :mad:.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

-Matt

Phone: HTC Titan (HTC P139100)
Carrier: AT&T
Software: Windows Phone 7.5
Having the same issue as of 2PM today on my Lumia 710 using WIndows Phone 7.5 - daughter has the same exact phone, no issue with hers (yet).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar