Windows phone 7 spotted

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Spotted a Windows 7 phone tonight on NCIS Los Angeles. One of the main characters had it. Nice to see WP getting product placement on TV.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have it on but didn't see it. Maybe if I was paying less attention to WPCentral and more to the TV, I would have spotted it also!

boomerz

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Marty Deeks(the blonde haired dude) uses a black Nokia Lumia 900. He was showing off pictures off the phone in the beginning of last weeks episode.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I missed seeing Marty's character with a Windows phone. It's nice to finally see Microsoft in TV shows. For so many years Apple was everywhere whenever a computer or phone was shown.

I had figured that the NCIS ones were either iPhone's or Androids. Nice to see MS getting some of that out there. Wish the logos stood out a little bit more so people would identify it more. You would be amazed at how many people would be interested in the Windows Phone with more of that type of exposure. Get a few celebrities to talk about how they like them. People would get into because of the names associated with it.

It would be sad to purchase something because of whichever celebrity but people do.

gkrew

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft is partners with CBS. I noticed more Microsoft products on NCIS: Los Angeles than any other CBS show but I only watch NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles and CSI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon