Dell Latitude 7280 is a business laptop with tons of consumer attitude

4K all the way

You probably don't NEED a 4K webcam, but we love Logitech's BRIO 4K anyway

Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

Your go-to laptop guide

Introducing our ultimate laptop buyer's guide

Listen here

Attn Android and iPhone users: What you need to know about Windows phone

Old is new?

The original Surface Pro still holds its own in the 2-in-1 world

Xbox Greenlight?

No, internet, Microsoft isn't opening Xbox to all UWP games

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted one similar question but now I think I should ask a more specific question. My problem is I can't make my calendar on my phone show my contact's birthdays. And in the setting of Calendar program of my phone, there is only option to choose which calendars I want to include, currently it includes these(which I have enabled all of them): MY_NAME's calendar (Windows Live), Calendar(Facebook), Calendar(Outlook), MYGMAILACCOUNT@gmail.com(Google). There is no individual birthday calendar whatsoever.

Somebody pointed me that I should go to outlook.com, which is an upgrade of hotmail(the one that I set on my phone) and enable the birthday calendar. So I go there and here is what confuses me: in the Calendar of outlook.com, I see I have four calendars ticked(which I assume means "enabled"): MY_NAME's calendar, Chinese holidays, birthday calendar and traditional Chinese calendar. The it occurs to me that this MY_NAME's calendar (Windows Live) on my phone probably only means the first one of those four, because they have the same name, and because I don't have for example Chinese holiday showing on my phone either.

But like I mentioned, I did already pick all of the four calendars, how come only the first one is available to be chosen on my phone's calendar setting? I also check the "email+account" setting of my phone, there my account is still called Windows Live and the only content I can choose to syn is "Email". The server of this account is still m.hotmail.com, I hope it doesn't mean this is still the old server and it doesn't support the outlook calendars yet. Because I don't have outlook.com as the type of account.

I am running OS version 7.10.8779.8, I assume it is the latest version because I just updated it yesterday.

Thanks for any help!