Notify us here if Denim update is available for your phone

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
There are a lot of threads about the denim update in this forum. It would be better if we post about denim on one thread.
It would be nice if you could post in this thread if denim is available for your Lumia. Than we could know for which phone, country and provider it's available.
I know that you can inform you about the availability on the Microsoft support page, but there are people who doesn't get the update while the support page shows it as available.

Last edited:

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the absolutely noob question here..but I have been searching the forum without getting answers.. If I own an unlocked variant of a Lumia 1320 (Italy to be exact) but I reside in the Caribbean; will my device still receive the denim update when its rolled out to the country it belongs to? Reason I'm asking is because Italy's variant of my phone is receiving the Denim update but I checked and I'm not seeing it yet. I'm not on the pfd and running on official Cyan. Would my region settings affect the device from seeing the update? Like I said...noob question.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the absolutely noob question here..but I have been searching the forum without getting answers.. If I own an unlocked variant of a Lumia 1320 (Italy to be exact) but I reside in the Caribbean; will my device still receive the denim update when its rolled out to the country it belongs to? Reason I'm asking is because Italy's variant of my phone is receiving the Denim update but I checked and I'm not seeing it yet. I'm not on the pfd and running on official Cyan. Would my region settings affect the device from seeing the update? Like I said...noob question.

I just asked about your phone over here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/up...bility-page-updated-adds-l930-1520-denim.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism