10 Reasons to choose windows phone

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
You don't need 10 reasons to choose one or other OS.. Just get what suits your needs better pal.. I don't think that.. Five or ten or whatever reasons from another person will let me know which platform choose..

Windows phone has great apps as android or apple does..
Windows phone has less apps than android or Apple
Windows phone has a great UI design for me
Windows phone runs better on low specs phones than Android..
Windows phone has less customization capabilities than Android
Windows phone is less moddable than android.. But quite better than Apple
I don't know what do you need but this can maybe give you a little idea..

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
  1. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  2. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  3. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  4. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  5. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  6. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  7. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  8. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  9. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device
  10. It works best for your style of use, has a UI you find attractive and provides the functions you desire most in a smart device

Note: the you/your part is highly subjective and individual to each... well... individual.