Love windows OS

charlie2128

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Went to W10 preview on my primary phone love where there going but just to buggy to put up with so went back to OS W8.1 and I've fallen in love again, re learnt what I've forgotten what it can do.

It has so much to offer that I'm happy to put up with the lack of apps, which being a positive person i think will change with the new W10 universal app in a year or two upon release. I was an iPhone person but this L930 trumps any of them! The camera is ace, live tiles, games and most of all us, the people who enjoy it even to extent to moan about it and yet still use it. Thank you Microsoft and thank you windows central.

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Actually, we have got Major games released for us after the heavy impact BUILD had ( or I'd like to think so ) , so I don't think that the apps are going to be much of a Problem going forward. And Honestly, used an Iphone yesterday ( was think about switching ) but it just felt soulless,( one native uninspiring YouTube app ) like an example (we have 3 super cool YouTube apps that beat the Original one ) . And man the design of the Lumias , live tiles and so on . Folks !!! Windowsmobile ftw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes