Looks like we are off to a steady start...

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The L920 and the 8X doesn't seem to have any major bugs like the L800 and L900 did. The reviews, save for the whole weight aspect of the L920, the small niggles of the 8X like the power button placement and the fact that WP8 lack apps, aren't too bad.

I guess all it matters now is what are the sales figures of the phones in Q4 2012 and Q1 2013. Let's hope Windows 8 has a net positive effect on the whole MS ecosystem.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I hope they don't have any major bugs but I think we need to wait until they're really, really out there before we call it good. Only reviewers and a few customers have the phone. We need more of them out there.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My fingers are crossed, but it's way too soon to say there are no bugs. The 900 had to be out for a little while before things started to pop up.

I'm not too concerned however. I THINK Nokia will do everything they can to squash bugs before they release and I KNOW Nokia will go the extra mile to make me happy as a customer if there are any, because that is what they did last time (I got my phone for FREE even though I wasn't affected by any of the bugs)

Every company has new devices that have one bug or another. What's important is how they respond to them, and when it comes to that Nokia does a better job than any electronics company I've ever seen. That is one of the key reasons I will be a repeat customer.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
A steady start is much better than a shaky start or for that matter a fast start. I want all the companies to be in it for the long haul and slow and steady wins the race.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital