Calling all Windows Phone 8 owners! Review your phones!

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I would like to strongly urge Windows Phone 8 owners to review your phones and make those reviews available to the public. I think it'd be great to get a really good buzz about Windows Phone 8 direct from the owners.

I'm also suggesting that when you review your phone to do so as unbiased as possible. Saying stuff like, "This sucks" or "This is better than every other phone!" isn't very helpful. Why does it suck? Why is it better than every other phone?

1) Youtube! Make youtube/video reviews! Video reviews help show off features and phone speeds in real time.

2) Blogs! If you like to write, consider writing a review about your phone on a blog. If you don't have your own blog, many themed blog owners gladly accept more writers to contribute articles, which brings in more traffic.

3) Forum Posts! A lot of people (like myself) use forum posts to get information directly from the consumers (not just for phones, but for most purchases I make), which often times can be trusted more than an official review site that is ad funded (and therefor will attempt to create controversy to attract more visitors).

4) Facebook! News on Facebook travels extremely quick. Share your reviews on facebook and encourage your friends, family, and coworkers to do the same. :)

Anyway, I'm excited about the buzz for Windows Phone 8 and the entire Windows 8 ecosystem. I plan on creating my first video review for youtube when I get my hands on my Lumia 920 (and I'll gladly point out the pro's AND con's of the phone).

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
If I get my Lumia 920 this weekend I'll gladly share a review. Coming from a Lumia 900 and before that multiple Android devices I think I can give a fairly unbiased review. Actually, aside from the iPhone there are very few (if any) mobile operating systems I haven't used over the years. Each has their strengths, but overall I think the combination of Nokia / Windows Phone is hard to beat. If Nokia Maps + Drive are as integrated as the one article on WP made it seem that solves a major issue I had with the Drive app on 7.5.

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I will definitely have to do this once WP8 devices are available for purchase here in the US. AT&T will be the first to release their devices on 9 November with T-Mobile on 14 November, and Verizon with a vague "before Thanksgiving".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital