Exchange Email question

gremlin22

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure this is my first post (I apparently had an account from a while back, so.../shrug), and had a question about syncing e-mail from an exchange account.

I have my profile at work set up to where I have several folders in my inbox, and rules directing e-mails to those folders when they come in.

On my previous phone (android) I was using Touchdown by Nitrodesk, and it had the ability to have the default inbox view show every e-mail as if it were in one folder (show all folders as if they were one). This way when I checked my phone for e-mails it would show them coming in immediately as opposed to having to change folders and see why my phone beeped...

I bought an HTC 8x today, and I can't seem to get this to work with the default e-mail app. Everything syncs just fine, but I have to browse the folders manually to find the new e-mail.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance!

-D

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
What you say is correct. That feature is missing. I do the same, but have it done by my mail client at work. When it is off, I get all in my inbox.

gremlin22

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Crap. This combined with the issue the phone has playing WAV files may cause me to return the phone. It's a real shame since I like it otherwise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon