Distinguish linked e-mail accounts

daddymanAZ

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hoping there's a solution for what I'm looking for....

On my HTC 8X, I've linked three personal e-mail accounts (Gmail, Live, & ISP) which is great to get them all in one place. My question, is there a way to distinguish the messages found in the linked Inbox by using a color to identify them (just like what is used in the linked calendars)?

Any help is appreciated....

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Usually you link the inboxes because you want the convenience of not having to go into multiple apps, not because you're worried about which account or came in on. And like I said, when you open the email it's listed at the top which account it was received on.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Where to go to suggest this type of feature? I think it would make for a great added touch of sophistication to WP platform....
For this suggestion, you don't because it's already there. When you open a message, look at the top right next to the date/time of the message. Your linked account name is shown.

In general, suggestions for user-facing features are made and voted on at Feature Suggestions: Hot (19070 ideas). Suggestions for developer-related functions are made and voted on at App Platform: Top (1113 ideas).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon