Market place not showing updates available

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello I activated my new/replacement phone last night and restored my apps. The app narket doesn't show updates are available for any apps but when I when to the market and searched for the app there was an update available and I had to do it manually. Is there a setting for this? Also in the app list (swipe left on start screen) is there a way to remove the letters that separate the apps? Initially there were no letters until I restored from my backup

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The phone will check for updates once per day, usually around the same time. Just be patient, all the updates will show up.
You can't remove the letters, they show up once you have a certain number of apps installed. Without them it would be a nightmare.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Is it a random time or a set one by the os? My original phone shows the updates but the new replacement doesn't . Also is the wpcentral app tile supposed to just stay blue ? Its like 3 or 4 squares that are blue

JW7

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got the same prob, however when I turn on my 3g data connection, i'll get told I have a large backlog of updates available. Why I don't get this notification with wifi turned on I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon