12-18-2012, 09:37 PM #1
- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
This is probably a daft question, can you and if so how would I at least receive emails headed to my Outlook alias on my HTC 8X?
I'm sure there's a way to do it, and if someone could point me in that direction, it would be grand.
Thanks in advance
- 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM #2
Go into your folders, and pin the folder that is named with the alias to your home screen. (off top of head, will check if this works as soon as wife gives phone back from wordament)
edited: it works fine. so hit the 3 dots on the bottom right, go to folders, hold down the alias folder and pint to start!
- By weetigo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 04:21 PM
- By Corepc in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2012, 09:44 AM
- By stuartbritt in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:35 AM
- By BBBJJJ in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2012, 11:37 PM
- By 3DPiper in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:24 AM