12-27-2012, 12:33 PM #2
- 137 Posts
I'm seeing Calendar evenings on my Exchange 2010 mailbox as far back as September 28, 2012. From what I have found, it looks like three months may be the "built-in" limit for WP8, and it might simply be that the Exchange server you are syncing with has an ActiveSync Mailbox Policy that is limiting to only two weeks prior.
It also appears that if you are synching Google or Outlook.com events those will only sync two-weeks worth of previous events as well.
Allow calendars to sync events older than 90 days
Use calendars | Windows Phone How-to (United States) (look at "Syncing Outlook, Google, and Microsoft accounts" section)
- By ctt1wbw in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:57 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 26Last Post: 12-15-2012, 02:37 AM
- By Lord Vadger in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
- By ullal in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
- By L3vi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2010, 05:26 PM