Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me why when I upload a picture to twitter or Facebook a lower quality picture is uploaded ? I never had this issue on my iPhone with twitter or Facebook. Is there a setting?

Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    What phone do you have and what are your camera settings?

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Lumia 920. Pictures come out great except for when I upload to twitter or facebook

Upload to SkyDrive drive first and use SkyDrive to share with Facebook. I seem to get the best quality that way. I always use WiFi too...happy new years!
    Last edited by sanders2232; 01-01-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    Full resolution uploading to skydive requires wifi

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I'd prefer it to ask before sending so that if you need to save data, you can. I get tired of these companies making decisions for me or not providing options. Microsoft does the same thing with with Ford's Sync and doesn't allow you to use half of the controls due to safety. Looks like that has carried over to its phones.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

It's very easy to turn on and off. Or you can keep off and select photos manually and send to your SkyDrive.

My photos do the same thing if I send a picture via text. I shouldn't have to save it to skydrive and al that bs. I should be able to send it the way it is from my phone.

The options to upload to SkyDrive for high quality only available in US continent...the rest of the world have no such options...pity, we can only show low quality pics, even if you do direct save to your PC. Stupid move by MS!

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoAnt View Post
    The options to upload to SkyDrive for high quality only available in US continent...the rest of the world have no such options...pity, we can only show low quality pics, even if you do direct save to your PC. Stupid move by MS!
    I have that feature and im not from the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoAnt View Post
    even if you go direct USB?? Anyone can go direct USB for highest quality on any device!

Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    still I have to agree, this should be an option, "data save" or full quality and then let me choose. I understand this isn't crazy android settings, they are trying to simplify, but at the same time, realize, that people try to backup their pics online, and I want full quality.