- 01-15-2013, 04:25 PM #1
I tried looking around in the tablet forums as well as the search function. Maybe I am missing it, as I am sure this topic has been asked before. But here is the question:
If I buy and App/Game on my WP8 do I have to also buy it on my W8 tablet? Or are my accounts synced so that it will not charge me to download it on the other device?
- 01-15-2013, 04:29 PM #2
I have a surface rt and a HTC 8x. Windows Rt/windows 8(same store) and windows phone have different app stores. It sucks but it is true. So you would have to repurchase the game or app.
- By xattica in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:22 PM
- By vp710 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:42 AM
- By hulkkii in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
- By kregstrong in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:09 AM
- By shingi_70 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:38 AM