Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    First off, for exactly 2 months since the day I've bought my Nokia Lumia 920, I've been having difficulty with the texting app called "TextMe". It has not been an issue until yesterday. So basically, I can send messages, but can receive messages on the top of my phone, but when I go to the app, I cannot get any messages. It seems to be a problem with the app. I tried restarting the phone, and reopening the app, same thing goes. Even uninstalled and reinstalled, but no luck..

However, I am planning to switch it to TextPlus completely. However, on WP8 it is unavailable now, because I realized Marketplace told me that the software needs updating. Anyone have any clue when TextPlus will get an updated version of the app available to WP8? I am extremely frustrated now.

NOTE: I don't have texting and cannot use the Messaging feature app unless its for Facebook or Windows Live Messenger. Not on FB anymore and hardly anyone has WLM.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    If nothing else works: Send em an email. textPlus