- 01-29-2013, 02:56 PM #1
Take Engadget for example, while you are at the start of the app like Featured, Latest and so on the scrolling is exactly like it should be. But once you get into an article you get this weird bounce effect and the tracking is not really 100% as well.
Why can't they make it as intended? I've encountered way too many apps with this "issue" and it's really lowering my user experience.
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2013, 03:08 PM
- By cckgz4 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2013, 03:59 PM
- By Jrexxx in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2012, 04:52 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-22-2011, 05:34 PM
- By greenbluekidz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 07:46 AM