01-30-2013, 09:52 AM #1
- 31 Posts
Im having a strange problem with the contacts on my Lumia 920. I have a contact called Andrew and if I go to edit him, I get the choice of of editing either the "Phone account" or the "Phone Account". If I go to settings and check the accounts then I only have one "phone account". If I go to edit a contact, for example add in their birthday then their birthday won't be added to both versions of my "Phone Account". Anyone have any idea where this duplicate coming from?
The reason I noticed this in the first place is that non of my friends and families birthdays are appearing in my calendar either, which is incredibly frustraiting.
Anyone come across this or know how I can fix this?
- 01-30-2013, 10:26 AM #2
Have you linked any of the accounts? As i have a number of linked accounts, so the Linked In, Facebook, contact details all merge into one contact. I then get fun where i can't edit some information because of the source.
- By Alex-Collins in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 08:22 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:26 PM
- By MathiasVerden in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
- By MathiasVerden in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:21 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2012, 06:12 PM