Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Does anyone have an issue with the volume controls on podcasts? Sometimes when playing music or a podcast in the Xbox music my volume buttons don't raise or lower the volume. Also sometimes the podcasts or music will play very low like its on 5 and I have to start another cast or track to (reset) the volume . But once I get that volume set the controls usually becomes unresponsive unless I power down the phone. I'm on my 4th Lumia 920 and this happened on everyone one and all the phones were new phones.

i am facing an issue with the nokia music player...when i insert the headphones the volume controls dont work most times..even though it changes from 0-30 the volume infact remains the same...its kind of weird and doent work till i restart the phone...Doing the same everyday now..
    Soft reset your phone once...

I have been having this issue since the gdr2 update. Never before that I can recall. When it sticks I can set the volume to 0 or up to 30 with no change at all to the volume output.

This issue still persists in my 928 after Gdr3 and after a phone replacement.

Sorry for little offf topic question but could u guys please tell me from where to access xbox music. My nokia music store doesn't show xbox option.

i can access xbox game but never saw xbox music

The audio update that was released this week is supposed to have fixed this issue.

The volume control bug is not fixed on the Icon.

My issue is even horrible, the volume controls (vol down) function works only if I have the phone on the charger.

I have to use Adjust Volume app, it is like the lower key is stuck
    He took out his hip flask when he reached the page that described how he reached the page that made him take out his hip flask.

It wasn't the booze that made his mind reel.