Share to Skydrive issue

DeanBlakely

May 26, 2011
Visit site
(this issue was posted back in January 2013 but never got an answer)...

With my Windows Phone 7 I had no problem Sharing using SkyDrive but on my new WP8 phone SkyDrive does not come up as a choice when hitting Share. I have Skydrive installed and I signed in. Because I take a lot of "trial photos" which are large resolution, I don't want automatic sync to Skydrive, so I have that turned off. Is there anyway to make this work like it used to?

Also it would be nice it you automatically got a url in the clipboard pointing to the picture you just uploaded. (or something like that).

The reason I am trying to make this work is because, Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom automatically ruins large photos when I email them. @#$%^&*!!. I was hoping that I could take a photo, share to skydrive (original resolution even when not in Wi Fi), then include a link to the photo in my email. MS defeated my on the email issue by ruining my photo and I'm afraid they may have defeated me on this skydrive link idea too.

Is there any way to make this work?

Thanks, Gary

DeanBlakely

May 26, 2011
Visit site
No SkyDrive support for me either. But you can share to BoxShot or FileBox, they work with Dropbox.

I use DropBox on my PC but I see that the reviews on the Windows Phone Marketplace for DropBox are terrible. I still can't believe that MS can't make WP8 and SkyDrive work together. Lame.
Thanks, Gary

brunok

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I use DropBox on my PC but I see that the reviews on the Windows Phone Marketplace for DropBox are terrible. I still can't believe that MS can't make WP8 and SkyDrive work together. Lame.
Thanks, Gary
Yeah, and I miss a share to OneNote too.
But look for BoxShot and FileBox on the store, they are native WP8 clients for Dropbox and they work with some "share to" menus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes