Gdr 2 wat will we get :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Any suggestions on wat will we get when this update rolls out ??

Will it be more bug fixing (lol there's not much to fix) cause I want more features :p

Hopefully we won't see just bug fixing :)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
GDR2 is the update the L920 just got on AT&T in it we got but fixes and the Storage Check memory cleaner. It will soon be rolling out to other carriers. It also included a few hidden goodies like additional screen time out times and something else that slips my mined right now. This is not a huge update I think they just wanted to get the Memory Storage issue resolved quickly.

PS The storage check memory cleaner does come with a pie chart...lol

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
To my knowledge, GDR2 is not what the 920 just got - that was simply a firmware update. I'm also curious to know what GDR2 will include.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
GDR2 is the update the L920 just got on AT&T in it we got but fixes and the Storage Check memory cleaner. It will soon be rolling out to other carriers. It also included a few hidden goodies like additional screen time out times and something else that slips my mined right now. This is not a huge update I think they just wanted to get the Memory Storage issue resolved quickly.

PS The storage check memory cleaner does come with a pie chart...lol

no that is not what gdr2 is the 920 one was just a quick Nokia firmware update

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm just interested in what happens for Blue. Windows Blue seems to be a great evolution of Windows 8 that addresses many major complaints, I hope Windows Phone Blue will be the same thing.

It's slightly disheartening that there's no notification centre spotted in Windows Blue, it really needs to be a feature implemented sooner than later because it's a developer thing. Microsoft can delay other solely user-facing features because they can be implemented at any time, but getting the notification centre out there sooner means more applications than will support it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa