Organising video content

Rauland

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
On my pc I have my videos organised by folders but on the phone they are showing as a very long list which makes it almost imposible to manage.
I've been trying to find a solution to this for some time now but, (I guess newbie question here): how can I view my videos organised by folders??
Thanks,
Rauland

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
That's just the way it works with Windows Phone. We can't create folders in WP because there isn't a proper file manager in the OS. So we are stuck with a long disorganized mess of a list of videos.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
On my pc I have my videos organised by folders but on the phone they are showing as a very long list which makes it almost imposible to manage.
I've been trying to find a solution to this for some time now but, (I guess newbie question here): how can I view my videos organised by folders??
Thanks,
Rauland

I've found a way to do this, and it's working fine for me: Use Photos app instead of Music+Videos.
To do this, Create a folder (for example "My Videos") inside "Pictures" folder, then create any folder you want inside it, and put your video files there.
Now you'll be able to find that "My Videos" folder inside Photos app.

Rauland

May 4, 2013
Visit site
@Mahdi Thanks for this! Hopefully they'll roll out an update that will allow to organise videos in folders( just as it does with music). For the mean time your solution works perfectly.

@Worzel. But it does work for the music folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes