Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I guess Data Sense was one of those apps the carriers would have control over but never imagine the complete removal of it from the update since it's a tool just for measuring an approximated consume due to the manual setup and the lack of connection with the real network system of each carrier. I'm very disappointed that I waited for so long to have this app and now I can't have it because it can't be downloaded. Thanks Vodafone Spain for ruining the experience of my Nokia Lumia 920.

Any solution?

Original posts: No Data Sense in Amber (GDR2) update : Nokia & No Data Sense in Amber (GDR2) update : windowsphone

Global Posts
    4,893 Global Posts
    Your carrier said no? Here is the thing, I thought those links was to point to a official link that said No Data sense but they don't. Its your same comment on other sites. Do you have a link to the official story? Post that. Your comment in triplicate isn't helpful.

I have also a Vodafone 920.. No datasense .. Too bad Vodafone Spain

Please delete or close this thread. I found an old one that is better for discussion: Data sense

@Jazmac: I clearly said "Original posts" as they are other Reddit threads to get faster response and support. I don't know what do you was expecting, maybe the other thread will give you the answers you were looking for. Regards.

Global Posts
    4,893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warmth View Post
    Please delete or close this thread. I found an old one that is better for discussion: Data sense

@Jazmac: I clearly said "Original posts" as they are other Reddit threads to get faster response and support. I don't know what do you was expecting, maybe the other thread will give you the answers you were looking for. Regards.
    No biggy but original posts almost ALWAYS mean, a link to the story where you get this factoid from. Not a link to YOU saying that same thing on other forums dude. I don't know, I'm standard like that. Anyway, if data sense isn't being offered by your carrier, there isn't a solution for this phone. Someone might come up with an app to help monitor data usage though. There is always that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazmac View Post
    No biggy but original posts almost ALWAYS mean, a link to the story where you get this factoid from. Not a link to YOU saying that same thing on other forums dude. I don't know, I'm standard like that.
    I understand your point, I'm not new to this but as long as there is no link like the one you described I decided to link my post with other threads where a possible solution or explanation could be found so if somebody has the same problem could find a solution without having hard times searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazmac View Post
    Anyway, if data sense isn't being offered by your carrier, there isn't a solution for this phone. Someone might come up with an app to help monitor data usage though. There is always that possibility.
    There is already one: Call Credit. However it supports very few countries and Spain isn't one of those.

Global Posts
    4,893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warmth View Post
    I understand your point, I'm not new to this but as long as there is no link like the one you described I decided to link my post with other threads where a possible solution or explanation could be found so if somebody has the same problem could find a solution without having hard times searching.

There is already one: Call Credit. However it supports very few countries and Spain isn't one of those.
    Always a catch. One day warmth. These Issues will be old news.