New phone doesn't show up in windowsphone.com

exchangeguy

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Just traded in my Lumia 920 for the 925. I'm signed in with my Live account on the new phone. When i login to windowsphone.com with the same Live account, it still shows my old 920. How long before the site shows the 925? I'd like to start re-installing my previously downloaded apps, but i can't do that until my account is 'associated' with my new phone.

Thanks in advance!

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
In setting, accounts, long press windows account and force a sync.. Also on WP.com, under my phone or my account, you'll be able to select current device.. Good luck!!

FYI, on my HTC 8X, it prompts to "restore back up state" during a hard reset or replacement, just press and let it go.. 8) Nokia doesn't do that? You have to manually install?? If so, way to go HTC!!!

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, try removing your old phone from 'Account settings' at windowsphone.com ... if you haven't already done so...and then add your new phone

attachment.php

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I have multiple WP devices on my account.. All of them are HTC though. Interesting that this issue is there. The phone adds itself when it syncs up.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, I just noticed this issue. Only phone on my account is my primary 1020. All other WP devices I own and have that account on are not showing up. They all have different names, and I've synced the MS account several times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786