11-29-2012, 01:07 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I like creating timelapses (even have an app for that ;)
Today I finally received my iStabilizer tripod adapter from Amazon so that I could plug my Lumia on a DSLR tripod for easier recording (no more cups and other improvised tripods).
Problem is that it's a bit too small. I have to extend it to it's fullest and them jam my lumia in there. It keeps it pretty snugged but dang - if only it would extend few mm more, I'd hate to scratch it by accident.
So I have 2 questions:
- Anyone had any luck adapting this particular tripod adapter for 920?
- Are there alternatives worth looking at? (I have cheap windshield mount and it's just crap.. dont mind paying few bucks more for higher quality).
- 12-01-2012, 11:04 AM #4
i bought the Case Star branded version from Amazon, it sells for only $8 shipped with Prime. i believe it's the same as the iStabilizer and it too is a rather tight fit.
WARNING though, my mount's tripod screw piece dislodged itself from the mount. glad it only happened while mounting the unit to a tripod and not while i was doing anything extreme as i might have damaged my phone. the little piece simply pushed right back in but i'm going to need to super glue it back for a secure fit.
- By f4jock in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:40 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 24Last Post: 09-10-2012, 09:47 PM
- By TallPaul86 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:23 AM
- By neighborlee in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:17 AM