Amazingly Cheap 64gb microSD that I bought!!!

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
If anyone near a Microcenter store in the US wants to sign up for their mailing list they will mail out something once every quarter with coupons for a certain amount off a sale over a certain amount and also 3 pieces of flash media (usually your choice USB drive/SD card/microSD card) last one I got they offered 32GB ones so I ended up with 2 * 32GB microsd cards and 1 32GB USB flash drive just for entering the store and presenting the coupon they mailed you. They are store branded cards but I haven't had any trouble with these or the 8GB ones i picked up 2 years ago.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 126441
SD cards are really coming down.
Got this Sony the other day for cheap!

Price is back up on it today :(

And to think a year or two ago I bought a 32 GB card for that price!

If anyone near a Microcenter store in the US wants to sign up for their mailing list they will mail out something once every quarter with coupons for a certain amount off a sale over a certain amount and also 3 pieces of flash media (usually your choice USB drive/SD card/microSD card) last one I got they offered 32GB ones so I ended up with 2 * 32GB microsd cards and 1 32GB USB flash drive just for entering the store and presenting the coupon they mailed you. They are store branded cards but I haven't had any trouble with these or the 8GB ones i picked up 2 years ago.

I'm a huge fan of this. Micro Center stuff hasn't failed me yet.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Seems as though of late 64 gig is becoming the standard.
All of our devices have 64 if they're able to read the cards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip