Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi,

So I'm loving WP7, being using my Omnia7 all week and enjoying it sooooo much.

I realise its a v1.0 (well technically 7.0.7004.0) and things will go wrong or features are missing.

My major gripe (after lack of FB notifications and custom tones) is that the camera settings revert back to default when you leave the camera app.

Why did MS think that was a smart move? They put a button to revert back to default, so why make it revert back when you've finished?

I wanted to have Anti-shake on as default, so when I take a pic quickly, it gets less distorted from my hand movements.
    Editor-in-chief

Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I agree, this is annoying me too. I never use flash and like to have it off by default. Hopefully they'll fix this.

Anti-shake is awesome. HTC doesn't have that.
    Daniel Rubino
    Editor in chief - Windows Central
    Email: daniel@windowscentral
    Twitter: @Daniel_Rubino
    Socl: Daniel Rubino

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I have now found out from @winphonesupport that this is done by default and they want it like this (wierdo's)

"@topleya The Revert to Default is for any changes made while in the app. ^RH"