GoVoice not receiving push notifications. Anyone else?

Enemy Zero

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi there. I have an HD7 with GoVoice and have set up everything specified by the instructions through GVMax and also have the "enable push notifications" checked but do not receive push notifications. I wondered if anyone else was experiencing this issue and if they were and found a way to correct it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I use google voice pretty heavily and it's hurt not receiving updates

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been having this problem also. I just went o gvmax and did a "send test text" and it started work again, and by working, I mean getting text delayed and out of order.

Enemy Zero

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just reinstalled from scratch and found that you have to leave email notifications on in your google voice account for it to work. Once you set up a GVmax account it has filters built in to prevent it from sending you emails about texts and voicemails but it does send through the push notifications.

Just shut off all notifications but the HTTP Post notifications and you won't receive anything but the push notifications.

That was a lot of babble, hopefully it made sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3