Announcing the Official WPCentral app for Windows Phone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
'Just officially graduated first class (hons) with distinction Bsc of Computer Science'

Jay just posted this tweet on his Twitter. Just want to congrtatulate Jay on his very special day.

Well done!. :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that was where the site was down, if the site is down I can't get new feeds from it. Issues have since been fixed though and you can still view the cached feeds or video sections without the site being up :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Scorask the link in my SIG should open Zune which will give you access to the marketplace on your PC. It will be opened at the page for the WPCentral app

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7 using Board Express

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, we're very close to releasing v1.3 of the app and I'm about to rollout a beta that will run for a couple of weeks (I'm fairly confident in this release so I don't anticipate the need for a long beta).

If you'd like to sign up to the beta you can find instructions and information on exactly what v1.3 will contain here: Beta program for WPCentral v1.3 ? jaytbennett

Look forward to hearing from you all!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The comments in the app are all out of order. If someone replies to a comment on the site, its makes a mess of the order in the WPC app.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that will be addressed with the v1.4 update at the same time as the ability to add comments :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
New Metro theme

Just for those of you who aren't following me or WPCentral on twitter, here's a quick look at the new dynamic 'Metro' theme which replaces the black background option of v1.2 (see the attached images).

v1.3 is getting very close to being complete now so I hope to have it in public hands very soon!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Just for those of you who aren't following me or WPCentral on twitter, here's a quick look at the new dynamic 'Metro' theme which replaces the black background option of v1.2 (see the attached images).

v1.3 is getting very close to being complete now so I hope to have it in public hands very soon!

Yah sure me and Rich bust our hump getting circle icons so the forums will match your app and you go and change to SQUAES... :mad:

lol just kidding ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wahay the 1.3 version of the app just arrived at last. (2.3 million refreshes later) :)

Absolutely love the new Metro theme Jay, well done once again. Sure does zip along now.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man, I did put in a fair amount of time trying to make things faster so I'm glad it shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes