Fhotoroom Users?

cperezjr

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to see anyone else uses Fhotoroom, its a great alternative to Instagram and I just want to get your usernames to heighten the experience rather then putting pictures for no one to see. ;ppp
EDIT: my username is JuniorDlX :)

jonathon.94

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to see anyone else uses Fhotoroom, its a great alternative to Instagram and I just want to get your usernames to heighten the experience rather then putting pictures for no one to see. ;ppp
EDIT: my username is JuniorDlX :)

I use Fhotoroom, but I use it just for editing and don't really share photos.

Retro_uk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
How do you search for people on there? I try searching for juniorDIX but nothing comes up. I tried @juniorDIX and #juniorDIX as well :/

lomax_hjs

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I have Fhotoroom, is no way a great alternative for Instagram.
All I see when i start the app is girls taking pics of them self in the mirror.

BORING !!

@Lomax_hjs same username I used for Instagram but I deleted that account :p

Retro_uk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
fhotoroom is for perverted guys who like to look at 16 year old girls in provocative poses.

Nah, that is what you might see on the initial load page. But Ive found a LOT of people on there posting some very nice photos. I love seeing peoples home towns, especially when they take the time to take really nice pictures of them.

NickG, you need to go into your settings and where you can add social media sites, there is an option for adding people.

Ludofin

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I use fhotoroom, I like it, but I agree the fact that there really are some perverted people out there. And teens shooting themselves etc-.., but hey thats life.. There some really good pictures and its nice way to see if any of the other people than yourself like your photos enough to push like button :) And its excellent way to see what kind of places people shoot in this world and find new things through pics!

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I have Fhotoroom on Windows 8 but I'd say I'm more a fan of Fotor which also can be found on WP8. I'd say it overall has a better selection of filters, the only thing it's really missing from Fhotoroom is a vignetting effect.

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just download the app and press on sign up and then just fill in all the blanks, try that a couple of times and if that doesen?t work then i have no idea, Good luck:)!

mrdeeds_72

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I love fhotoroom too, but there is more activity on instagram. My username is mrdeeds on fhotogram and mrdeeds72 on instagram.

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I only used it for editing photo, and didn't use it as often as when I'm still trying the features.

The preset filter is still too much for my taste. It muddled the picture with colour casts like green/magenta/orange/blue all over.
If it's trying to emulate film, I'd prefer a look of properly developed and scanned pro film instead of those "unique" lo-fi films.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon