- 01-16-2013, 12:24 PM #1
These are two pieces of info I cannot find in any app in the store. I've looked at every network status and phone info app and nowhere is there any info on my cell signal - all I have is the icon in the status bar. Likewise I've looked at every GPS-related app I can find and there is no info about which satellites I'm using. The second is just something I'm used to from Android apps, but the first is something I could really use.
I assume from the consistency of lack that there are API limitations at work but I thought I'd ask...
- 03-20-2013, 10:49 PM #4
After further research, signal strength is not available to us developers. We can show carrier name, network type (2G, 3G, 4G, etc), whether its roaming or not and whether its connected or not.
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:07 PM
- By wolftron in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 01-05-2013, 08:02 PM
- By Rancorbeast in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:01 PM
- By gremlin190 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2012, 02:09 PM
- By spaine#WP in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2012, 02:17 PM