Reward Card Apps for WP8

BrandonMills

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to lighten my keychain / wallet by ditching my infrequently used reward cards.

What are the best apps in the Windows Phone store for doing so? I'm going to try some out on my own, but I'd like to hear some suggestions.

Windows Phone 8 on HTC 8X.

-- Brandon

BrandonMills

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Tried FidMe. Love the idea of an account that follows you around, *however*, Cardstar supported far more cards and FidMe's barcode scanner wasn't working for me.

Soeske18

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
There's also an app called RewardCheck. It isn't for "reward cards" per say, but it helps you track what rewards you get for credit cards.. i.e - I always forget my Discover 5% reward categories and this will let me know what they are.

EugB

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
The only keying app I see in the store doesn't appear to store barcodes. Has the one you are referring to been removed?

felickz

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Gosh darn it. Keyring app IS removed from the store
I messaged keyring on facebook and they say no WP app is in the works. A shame, since it looks like the whole wallet experience is pluggable by them.

Can you import keyring cards into any other WP app?

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to find an app that works for me. I'm in the UK and most my reward cards either have a chip or magnetic strip and adding these to an app seems to make it more difficult at checkout. The only two rewards card apps I use are dedicated apps which work great because of it (GAME & Subway).

Has anyone in the UK have any experience with using reward card apps with any of the following stores: Toys R Us, Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury's or IKEA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999