iHeart Radio

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I wish there were... I think there are alternative "radio on your phone" type apps but nothing that actually taps into iHeartRadio. They sure are taking their sweet time updating their WP8 app... if it was going to take this long, why on earth did they pull it from the marketplace in January? It was working for most people just fine.

anon(631408)

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I need iHeart Radio also. I can't find 1310 The Ticket at all on any other app. While we are on it what about MLB at Bat? Has anyone heard about that app?

jrodgers3

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Ya, The Ticket is what I'm after too... I moved to denver and now that I have a lumia 920 I'm deprived of it. You can still get it on Tune In's website but not from the lumia bc it requires flash.

anon(631408)

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Ya, The Ticket is what I'm after too... I moved to denver and now that I have a lumia 920 I'm deprived of it. You can still get it on Tune In's website but not from the lumia bc it requires flash.
I think I found a work around until iHeartRadio is available - download rad.io and do a search for "The Ticket Sports Radio 1310". This worked for me just a few minutes ago.

joshredraider

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Trying your suggestion now. P1 here as well. My iHeartRadio app link had been working up until 3 weeks ago. Will report back.

Update:

It worked!!! Thank you so much for the insight! Only small issue is when I pin the tile and make it small it is blank, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had iheart on my HTC 8x, it stopped working about a month ago or so and I uninstalled. Went to reinstall and that's when I discovereditwas no longer available for wp8.

I contacted them about it an I got an email back saying they're working on it. ... .. ....that was a month ago. Perhaps no motivation but maybe we should barrage their twitter account with it.

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
This is what iheartradio customer service told me
"Thank you for your email. At this time there is no approved iHeartRadio application for the Windows 8 phones. The application has been listed in error on the Windows Marketplace. The Windows 8 iHeartRadio application only is compatible with Windows 8 computers and tablets. Sorry, we do not have an estimated time on when this may be available. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes