GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Zillow worked okay for me. I hope it returns because I really liked it. I was using it yesterday, restored my phones today and now it is gone. I will try Realtor.com.

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Same here moving from 920 to 1520. Zillow app is no longer published. I even tried to side load from SD card, but error msg is not compatible. I hope they are working on a new version (universal?) the old phone version wasn't very good anyway. The PC tablet app is way better.

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Got a reply from Zillow support. Sounds like they don't offer app for Win phone anymore, but they are forwarding inquiries to the dev group to keep them apprised of interest.

thank you for reaching out to us. While we have mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms, we currently do not have one available for Windows Phone. We are hoping to add our app to the Windows Phone repertoire in the future, but as of now, it is not offered for this platform. I always let our developers know when we get inquiries about Windows Phone apps, to show there is strong interest in this product. Hopefully we will add Windows Phone soon! Thank you for reaching out to us; have a Happy New Year!
Best Regards,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2