Missing artwork in i Podcast app?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Since the BBC messed around with its podcast service earlier this year a number of their podcasts I subscribe to no longer display the artwork in my preferred i Podcast app but they show up in the native Podcasts app. Is there anyway of refreshing this? I am thinking the app is thinking that the copy (or link?) of the artwork it originally found is still valid whereas it has actually moved so it doesn't bother to check even if you unsubscribe to a podcast then resubscribe.

Even more confusing is that a couple of the podcasts which I have tried un/resubscribing to *have* picked up the artwork again and other BBC podcasts to which I have never subscribed all seem to show the artwork in the Search results unlike the ones with which I am having this issue.

What I would like to do is a completely new reinstall of the app but it seems to keep some settings locally which it re-uses when reinstalling. On top of which it then retrieves my subscription list and adds those automatically. Is there any way of stopping it doing this but just start completely afresh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon