Share Marketplace Account

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
My wife is on her way to get her Lumia 920 today and I received mine last week. She will use her own Microsoft Account but I want to be able to share the Windows Store/Marketplace account so we do not have to purchase separate apps. How do we do this?

Thanks!
Brian

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
So in a sense, we will also need two XBOX Music passes too? Her phone can't be counted as one of my allowed devices?

As much as I am glad to have left Android, I will miss the sharing of app store purchases.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Well on the bright side, I don't have to retire one of our three Zune's to make room for her Phone...she'll have her own 4 device limits now... ;)

bryan_05

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My wife is on her way to get her Lumia 920 today and I received mine last week. She will use her own Microsoft Account but I want to be able to share the Windows Store/Marketplace account so we do not have to purchase separate apps. How do we do this?

Thanks!
Brian

Can you confirm if you got this to work. One of the few perks of iOS was not re-buying apps for each family member.

Stormwatch342

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
My wife has the 8x, I have the 920 and a surface.

all three use my account for store/musicals/Xbox live

I set my account not to sync email on her phone and added her email account.
Works great. Music pass works on all 3 devices and she has her personal email etc..

bryan_05

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My wife has the 8x, I have the 920 and a surface.

all three use my account for store/musicals/Xbox live

I set my account not to sync email on her phone and added her email account.
Works great. Music pass works on all 3 devices and she has her personal email etc..

Thanks. Debating getting my wife an 8x or an iPhone 4s. How's yours doing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2