Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Where can i buy a microsoft gift card in Dublin? i dont have a credit card so its my only payment method. like i dont even know what they are like if theyre xbox points stuff or whatever, PLEASE HELP. cheers

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    What do you want the gift card for is it for xbox live those can be brought in most supermarkets or game stores or online
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    Editor

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    There's not a gift card for the Windows Phone Store... would love to see it happen but the only Microsoft Gift Cards that I can think of are the Xbox Live Points and Membership cards.

Microsoft had a promotion last year when you purchased a new Windows Phone they sent you a $25 Windows Phone Store card and you redeem Bing Points for Store cards. But just to buy over the counter, they aren't available.
    George Ponder
    Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: george.ponder@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @coppertop004

Global Posts
    4,449 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    I thought you could buy apps and "charge" them to your cell phone bill, or is that only WP8 and/or up to the carrier to enable?

On WP8 there are a couple of options in the wallet app... PayPal, debit card and something called FidMe (have no clue what that one is).

Come to think of it, couldn't you buy a generic prepaid Visa/Mastercard and use that to sign up on the phone?
    My Apps: PIP (WP8 - Compass / Flashlight), Meme 8 Ball (WP8), UnClocked (WP8.1 - Themed Live Tile Clock)

Only way I know of to acquire a Microsoft gift Card for the windows phone is to your your bing points with bing rewards $1.25 & $5

Quote Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
    Only way I know of to acquire a Microsoft gift Card for the windows phone is to your your bing points with bing rewards $1.25 & $5
    yea that's all I have seen also. Don't understand why you can't just use points like you do on the arcade games, but there was a game I had on WP7 that had DLC you actually used points for.