01-18-2013, 08:35 AM #3
- 473 Posts
There's not a gift card for the Windows Phone Store... would love to see it happen but the only Microsoft Gift Cards that I can think of are the Xbox Live Points and Membership cards.
Microsoft had a promotion last year when you purchased a new Windows Phone they sent you a $25 Windows Phone Store card and you redeem Bing Points for Store cards. But just to buy over the counter, they aren't available.
- 01-18-2013, 09:06 AM #4
I thought you could buy apps and "charge" them to your cell phone bill, or is that only WP8 and/or up to the carrier to enable?
On WP8 there are a couple of options in the wallet app... PayPal, debit card and something called FidMe (have no clue what that one is).
Come to think of it, couldn't you buy a generic prepaid Visa/Mastercard and use that to sign up on the phone?
- By psurob55 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:48 PM
- By boss.king in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:15 AM
- By ZombieBacchus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2011, 08:59 AM
- By Xtian80 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:34 PM
- By Jake_M in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2011, 09:40 AM