The Sims FreePlay: Unable to connect to the Cloud

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm having an issue with the game as mentioned in the title. The Cloud save feature worked only once in my first play, and now, always "unable to connect", even with full-signal Wi-Fi connection. I've tried searching for solutions, but nothing helpful as most of them are solution for iOS, of course those won't help me with a Windows Phone. So, if anybody have a solution, please tell me, any help will be appreciated. My phone is Lumia 630 running Windows Phone 8.1 Preview build 12397.895. Thank you in advance.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Was just coming on to post the same thing. Just bought a 930 and don't particularly fancy losing ask my progress. Hoping it's just down at the moment.

anon(8208347)

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, ATIV S, for me this seems to have happened after the latest update, I have not used the game in a while as EA said they are not supporting the Windows Phone version anymore, so I updated and launched it to check if there were any changes, and I can't see any other than this cloud bug.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It had been working after ea announced their drop in support,I tried it a month or two back. But now I have my 930 I wanted to carry out over but so far no success.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Mine either. Connections checked, soft reset done but still doesn't work. Perhaps we should just hope for an update, but I don't think there will be any other update though.

Amanda Sanchez

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I had the same problem because I went from an android to an iPhone. And I realized that we sign into our facebook accounts to get to The Cloud. So check to make sure that you are signed into a facebook account and everything should work out smoothly. ☺️👌

anon(8208347)

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I had the same problem because I went from an android to an iPhone. And I realized that we sign into our facebook accounts to get to The Cloud. So check to make sure that you are signed into a facebook account and everything should work out smoothly. ☺️👌
I don't think the Windows Phone version links with Facebook.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
This issue is now fixed, I sent feedback via Zendesk and the following day a fix was up for the cloud saves issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes