Not open for further replies.

UVSoaked

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
jLT3Si0jHnohB.jpg

lauticol

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Very nice wallpapers, I have a lot of pretty choises right now!
Could you tell me if in your phones when the image is in the lockscreen it's like bright-less? any way to fix this?

Heavy Fluid

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Just a little something that I worked up in GIMP using some of the elements of a bunch of different wallpapers that I found. All of the aspects thrown together into one. This only works if you are using the calendar. If not, the time/date gets moved down, and will not align properly.

Win7.png

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Very nice wallpapers, I have a lot of pretty choises right now!
Could you tell me if in your phones when the image is in the lockscreen it's like bright-less? any way to fix this?

I was wondering the same this, wallpapers are by default significantly dimmed and it really bugs my, if anyone knows why or how to fix, any input is appreciated.

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
i posted this over in the Lumia 900 board, but i think people here into star trek will dig it too. i think it turned out pretty good. cant wait to be able to have custom SMS alerts. its customized on the bottom left for the L900, but you could always change it in photoshop or something. I guess you could change the colors too if you wanted. enjoy!

PADD2.png

PADD3.png

IMG_20120506_124717.jpg

temporary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros