Post Your Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys...maybe this is a dumb question but keep in mind I don't actually have my WP7 phone just yet (about two weeks out). But.......where do you ever see the wallpaper if the OS is showing the live tiles? Or do you see it transparently behind the tiles? Sorry...sounds newbie but like I said I don't actually have my phone yet.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Alright guys...maybe this is a dumb question but keep in mind I don't actually have my WP7 phone just yet (about two weeks out). But.......where do you ever see the wallpaper if the OS is showing the live tiles? Or do you see it transparently behind the tiles? Sorry...sounds newbie but like I said I don't actually have my phone yet.

The Wallpaper is your lock screen.

Zunekade

Jan 24, 2011
twitter.com
icplpo.jpg

GazRendar

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone 7 Mass Effect Wallpaper

If you're a Mass Effect fan, I made this for my Venue Pro. It should outline your connection strength, battery, etc on the top, put most of your date/calender in the red box, and outline your notifications at the bottom. Enjoy!

MassEffectWP7 by GazRendar, on Flickr

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see an option to sync your wallpaper to the Bing daily image.

One of the developers of a bing photo download application in the Marketplace mentioned that the APIs for his application to change change the WP7 wallpaper were not yet available, so the user has to manually change it after the bing photo is downloaded. So I believe as soon as M$ opens up that API, the developers will code their applications to change the wallpaper automatically when it downloads a Bing photo.

johnforu

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Dynamic Bing Image changes

One of the developers of a bing photo download application in the Marketplace mentioned that the APIs for his application to change change the WP7 wallpaper were not yet available, so the user has to
543.jpg
manually change it after the bing photo is downloaded. So I believe as soon as M$ opens up that API, the developers will code their applications to change the wallpaper automatically when it downloads a Bing photo.

Oh, I'd give my right arm for this, do let me know if you hear that M$'s opened up the API for it.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Post your WP7 wallpapers and theme colors

Hey guys. I'm starting this thread because I'm looking for new wallpapers mainly because the Bing backgrounds from the Insider app aren't doing it for me anymore

What lock screen wallpaper are you using? Provide a link if possible.

What theme color are you currently using? How often do you change it?

I'm currently using Lime for my theme, but I switch between Blue, Green and Orange.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Currently using the attached wallpaper. Right now I'm using a custom purple color on black background. My favorite native color is the green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3