Post Your Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melk

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
So far, I haven't seen this topic here so I thought I start it, so we could share our wallpapers that we use.

Anyways, post the wallpaper you are using on your windows phone.

My current one:
icWHxS.jpg

Last edited:

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Current wallpaper
poster11.jpg

I had this one for the first week that I had my phone.
tumblr_l1xqiigiRw1qbzql7o1_500.jpg

I have my own version of this wallpaper as the background for "Pictures" and it serves as decoration for my home screen.
images

mittortz

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
@electricbopeep

where did you find your current wallpaper?? it's quite ravishing. I would definitely like something like that, but I don't wanna steal yours specifically.

the Lost one is pretty nifty too.

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Heh, this is a picture I took over 10 years ago and eventually scanned. It's my default wallpaper on just about anything. PM me if you want a higher res version.

attachment.php

Last edited:

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
@electricbopeep

where did you find your current wallpaper?? it's quite ravishing. I would definitely like something like that, but I don't wanna steal yours specifically.

the Lost one is pretty nifty too.
My current wallpaper is a poster ("Walt's Kidnapping") that was part of a series commissioned for the last season of Lost. I actually have a framed print of this one, along with several others but the painterly effect of this one makes it my favorite. The artist is Drew Millward - here's his official website and here's some more of his posters.

Heh, this is a picture I took over 10 years ago and eventually scanned. It's my default wallpaper on just about anything.
Great photo! Love it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3