I know for myself Cuphead was the tipping point that made me buy an XBOX (just my personal taste), but it has been delayed many times. This isn't necessarily a bad thing since we know it was will make the game all the better for the attention. BUT the latest deadline is quickly approaching and we still haven't heard anything new from Studio MDHR. Do you guys think it will actually be released or are we looking at another delay?
    03-27-2017 01:15 PM
    I'd be surprised if this game got another delay after announcing a definitive launch window. I think Microsoft PR is playing its cards very close to its chest at the moment, we haven't heard much about Crackdown, State of Decay, Sea of Thieves, or many other games' futures. I think they might be consolidating for a big E3 blowout.
    03-28-2017 09:34 AM
    This is something I'm looking forward to and one game that Microsoft should champion if it turns out to be good.
    The animation alone makes this one worth checking out.
    04-01-2017 05:17 AM
    I too am looking forward to this game.... Although I fear it may be a frustrating game, something about it reminds me of Contra and that game almost made me break my controller in half back in the day Since the only news about the game seems to come out at E3 events, I have a feeling we will hear something then... LOl, maybe it's going 4k for project Scorpio and being delayed as a launch title
    04-01-2017 10:45 PM