Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 183
Like Tree2Likes
  1. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,239 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
       #1  
    I did a search and couldn't find a thread for users to share their XBL gamer tags. If there is already a thread on this, mods, delete this thread. If there isn't, let's get it started.

    XBL gamer tag: The Don Onez
    Last edited by 1jaxstate1; 04-17-2012 at 09:11 AM.
  2. Nockoutt's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #2  
    XBL Gamer Tag: NockOutt add me up!
  3. #3  
    SlactionJackson
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!
    AwesomeK259 likes this.
  4. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,239 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
       #4  
    D'oh, you got to be a XBL gold member so send a friend request from the phone?!? Odd! I'll add you guys when I get home.
  5. #5  
    xbox and zune - deleted
    Last edited by electricbopeep; 07-19-2012 at 10:12 PM.
  6. Nockoutt's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    D'oh, you got to be a XBL gold member so send a friend request from the phone?!? Odd! I'll add you guys when I get home.
    Not really i dont think man. I added you from my phone go to xbox live extras app thats where you add people when you swipe to right there is friends, try that out. I don't have any gold membership to xbl
  7. Manuelitoohno's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #7  
    XBL: AyeToast
    "Have fun, learn, Teach, Listen, Eat, Flirt, Play, Work, Talk, Sleep, Repeat"
  8. louser's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #8  
    Hey all,

    Just got my HD 7 and this is my first post Yay!!! My XBL ID / Zune: oldmangreybush
    Please feel free to add me!!

    Lou
  9. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,239 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
       #9  
    How you liking WP7? I'll add you when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by louser View Post
    Hey all,

    Just got my HD 7 and this is my first post Yay!!! My XBL ID / Zune: oldmangreybush
    Please feel free to add me!!

    Lou
    Thanked by:
    louser 
  10. louser's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    How you liking WP7? I'll add you when I get home.
    I'm a long time Zune user and freaking love the Zune HD, so I figured I would love WP7 too. As you can guess I am amazed with WP7. I never played around with my old phone and now I can't put this one down. It does everything I want it to do and then some. I look foward to the next update!

    Lou
  11. MarcMaiden's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    103 Posts
    #11  
    GT: MarcMaiden

    in the request (if you can) just put "wpc" in the body so i know who you are
    Blackberry Storm -> Moto Q -> OG Droid -> (started working for AT&T) iPhone 3gs -> HTC Aria -> Samsung Captivate -> HTC Surround -> Dell Streak -> HTC Inspire -> Moto Atrix -> Nexus S -> Galaxy S II -> (stopped working at AT&T) Droid Bionic -> Galaxy Nexus -> HTC 8x

    Current rig:
    HTC 8x
    Microsoft Surface RT
    Alienware x51 (gtx670 and Windows 8)
    Nexus 7
    iPad (original) (DVR scheduler and TV remote)
  12. gibbyhome's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    546 Posts
    #12  
    my gamer tag is gibbyhome
    and I as well have an xbox ...
  13. #13  
    Ok man that cut and paste sure would be handy right now. Come on MS send out the patches! :-D
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!
    Thanked by:
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMaiden View Post
    GT: MarcMaiden

    in the request (if you can) just put "wpc" in the body so i know who you are
    I think you have to be gold to send any messages. Just read my name now and you'll recognize the slightly different version when you see it. Lol
    SlactionJackson
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!
  15. MarcMaiden's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    103 Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by action_efn_jackson View Post
    I think you have to be gold to send any messages. Just read my name now and you'll recognize the slightly different version when you see it. Lol
    SlactionJackson
    easy enough, consider yourself accepted :)
    Blackberry Storm -> Moto Q -> OG Droid -> (started working for AT&T) iPhone 3gs -> HTC Aria -> Samsung Captivate -> HTC Surround -> Dell Streak -> HTC Inspire -> Moto Atrix -> Nexus S -> Galaxy S II -> (stopped working at AT&T) Droid Bionic -> Galaxy Nexus -> HTC 8x

    Current rig:
    HTC 8x
    Microsoft Surface RT
    Alienware x51 (gtx670 and Windows 8)
    Nexus 7
    iPad (original) (DVR scheduler and TV remote)
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMaiden View Post
    easy enough, consider yourself accepted :)
    I noticed that. Thank you sir. Now I just need to quit being a cheap punk and actually purchase a few games. Really leaning towards The Harvest and Need for Speed at the moment.
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!
  17. mittortz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #17  
    GT = mittortz
    i'm so streamlined with user names.

    Add me! I need competition for my Bejeweled high score!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMaiden View Post
    in the request (if you can) just put "wpc" in the body so i know who you are
    and i'll request the same thing, if you're capable of course
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by mittortz View Post
    GT = mittortz
    i'm so streamlined with user names.

    Add me! I need competition for my Bejeweled high score!

    and i'll request the same thing, if you're capable of course
    Yay we are XBL friends! :D
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!
    Thanked by:
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by louser View Post
    I'm a long time Zune user and freaking love the Zune HD, so I figured I would love WP7 too. As you can guess I am amazed with WP7. I never played around with my old phone and now I can't put this one down. It does everything I want it to do and then some. I look foward to the next update!

    Lou
    Another Zune lover! Going to add you...

    eta: Can't add you :(
    Last edited by electricbopeep; 12-11-2010 at 12:03 PM.
  20. IamNabil's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    #20  
    My gamertag and Zune ID are both iamnabil. I am simple like that. :)
  21. Lou
    Lou is offline
    Lou's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #21  
    Xbox & Zune: King Louie IV

    I just got my wp7 and I'm loving it so far. I can unlock achievements where ever I go. I just unlocked all of the achievements in Butterfly. I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!
  22. DanSmithKY's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    154 Posts
    #22  
    Xbox Live Gamertag and Zune ID: DanSmithKY
    Xbox Live Gamertag: DanSmithKY
  23. bern84's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #23  
    bern84 on xbl and Zune!
  24. #24  
    Both Xbox Live and Zune: RichEdmonds

    Richard Edmonds
    UK Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Newsroom UK Shift Manager - Mobile Nations

    Email: rich@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @RichEdmonds
    Socl: RichEdmonds
  25. louser's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by electricbopeep View Post
    Another Zune lover! Going to add you...

    eta: Can't add you :(
    Sorry my name is Oldman Greybush and ya I'm a huge Zune fan, have every model since gen 1.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions