Xbox Live ID's

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I did a search and couldn't find a thread for users to share their XBL gamer tags. If there is already a thread on this, mods, delete this thread. If there isn't, let's get it started.

XBL gamer tag: The Don Onez

Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
D'oh, you got to be a XBL gold member so send a friend request from the phone?!? Odd! I'll add you guys when I get home.

Nockoutt

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
D'oh, you got to be a XBL gold member so send a friend request from the phone?!? Odd! I'll add you guys when I get home.

Not really i dont think man. I added you from my phone go to xbox live extras app thats where you add people when you swipe to right there is friends, try that out. I don't have any gold membership to xbl

louser

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Just got my HD 7 and this is my first post Yay!!! My XBL ID / Zune: oldmangreybush
Please feel free to add me!!

Lou

louser

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
How you liking WP7? I'll add you when I get home.

I'm a long time Zune user and freaking love the Zune HD, so I figured I would love WP7 too. As you can guess I am amazed with WP7. I never played around with my old phone and now I can't put this one down. It does everything I want it to do and then some. I look foward to the next update!

Lou

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm a long time Zune user and freaking love the Zune HD, so I figured I would love WP7 too. As you can guess I am amazed with WP7. I never played around with my old phone and now I can't put this one down. It does everything I want it to do and then some. I look foward to the next update!

Lou

Another Zune lover! Going to add you...

eta: Can't add you :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills